Thursday, March 2, 2017

Comfort Exercise

Question 2
Hello, guys! Today, I'll be making a post about comfortability in specific chairs based on a lecture we had to watch for class as well as a worksheet we had to answer questions from. I'm going to post a scan of all three pages from the group of worksheets (the first two are in color so you can have the proper visual observations of the chairs portrayed there), I'm also going to give a brief description of what each question was asking for and how I generally answered them.
Question 1
   In the first and second questions, there were groupings of chairs--four in each--in which I was asked to pick one from the groups that I thought to be the most comfortable and to back up my points with information gained from watching the online lecture. I basically chose the most modern chairs from each, and I think I did so because the form of the human body was really taken into consideration when creating these specific chairs. In my mind, I believe that means that more research was done to create the shapes that are not only visually appealing, but are also supportive to the structure of our bodies.
Questions 3-4
   In third question, I was asked if the chair I'm currently sitting in is comfortable and why, and the fourth question revolved around a possible solution to making this chair even more comfortable. I answered by stating that the chair I'm currently sitting in is more casual that the two from the first two questions, and I also said that this chair is surprisingly comfortable. However, something that could improve the comfortability of this chair even more is if the front edge of the seat panel was curved downward in order to have a more comfortable area for the legs to rest. Aside from that, though, there's not much else.



No comments:

Post a Comment