Thursday, March 9, 2017

Favorite Furniture

Hello, again! So the second post for today is going to be a discussion over a chair in my day-to-day life that's my favorite. Personally, if I had to think about the chairs that I surround myself with on a daily-basis, I'd probably choose the blue chair that's always sitting in my living room. This chair is almost bowl-like and is surprisingly comfortable. To me, this chair allows for the human body to have really good structure while relaxing. When first moving in, it'd been my chair and I actually really liked it, but I never really used it. However, now that I'm moved out, I've started to sit in this chair more and more (I'm honestly sitting in it right now.).
Below is an image of myself sitting in this chair while working on some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment