Sunday, February 26, 2017

Gratz Park Inn & 21c Hotel

I'm back again for today! This post will be about the Gratz Park Inn and 21c Hotel, and about the finishes as well as the experience of each space.
   When I went into the Gratz Park Inn (pictured to the left), the first thing I noticed was how traditional the overall style was, which makes complete sense considering it's located by a bunch of historic buildings. I noticed that there was a lot of things like old wood carved furniture, brass light fixtures, and some wrought iron pieces throughout the lobby. These pieces all gave off an old-school formal experience for people who would walk through the room.
   On the other hand, when I walked through the lobby of the 21c Hotel (pictured to the right) I noticed a lot more modern characteristics in comparison to the Gratz Park Inn. There were a lot more clean-cut surfaces, shiny metals, and glass. This space definitely make someone feel like they're in a formal place and makes them feel miniscule while walking through the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment