Sunday, January 22, 2017

Time-Lapse

Hello, everyone! Today, I'll be posting a time-lapse video of a location I found to be interesting. The location I chose was the Clubhouse building at my apartment complex, and I did so because I enjoy the idea of there being multiple activities for people to take part in throughout the space. Throughout the video, you can see my friend and I going to the workout room, play pool and foosball, make some tea in the kitchen area, and more. This space is a great place for residents at my apartment complex to go after a hard day at work/school and just unwind with some friends. We went there during a later time in the day when not many people were going in, but on a daily-basis not a lot of people go in at one time anyway.
Below is a link to my time-lapse video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06l8vfkZgA&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment