Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Behavioral Map

Hello, everyone! Today, I'm going to be talking about the space my discussion group went to and observed, which in my case was the basement of the William T. Young Library. While down there, I noticed that specific pathways were created in order to somewhat regulate the traffic of people going down there and finding a place to sit where they can do their work. There was a change in flooring materials to separate the main walk-way from the basic walking space. Also, there were a lot of different things following along with the hexagonal shape of the building: the wall divisions, the tables, lights, etc. The whole space was very pleasing and easy to understand.
Below is the image of my plan of the basement of the William T. Young Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment